5 Gorgeous Lines From The Largest K-Drama Mother e'er jun2yng July 6, 2016 0 “Oh Hae Young Again, no doubt, will remain in audience hearts for some time. We saw some genuine kiss scenes, unfortunately a unprecedented sight in K-dramas, wonderful relationships, and totally lovable, off-the-wall characters, which include the maximum emotionally open and fairfeminine lead (Seo Hyun Jin) weve ever seen.
“Oh Hae Young Again” also gave us one of the mostvery bestmothers (played wonderfully by way of Kim Mi Kyung) ever to grace the arena of K-drama, whose unconditional love and fear masked in sternness for her fantastically imperfect daughter made us all warm and fuzzy inside, and perhaps cry a little bit, too.
Here are five of the most memorable lines/monologues from Oh Hae Young’s mom, Hwang Duk Yi.
Warning: This textcomprises approximately spoilers for Oh Hae Young Again.
1. If I develop intoanyone who cheers her on, will my centerdamage a little less?
Her daughter is banging round the kitchen creating a fuss about packing lunch for Do Kyung (Eric), whom she doesnt like very much. Even though information technologyappeared like she quietly left to get some air and escape from her daughter, she returns house amongstlacking ingredients and is helping her daughter pack. (Episode 16)
On Would possibly 22, 1985, a womanused to be born in this neighborhood. Her closingcall is Cray, and her name is Zy Whinge (In Korean, Mi Chin Nyeon). I disliked her because she resembled me, and I used to be fond of her because she resembled me, too. Why are the ones with such a lot affection at all times and then sad?
When I saw Chin-Nyeon-ee (Hwang Duk Yis affectionate edition of loopy bitch) get backhomestead with a can she kicked and couldn’t throw away, I'd rage, then call to mind how exquisite that heart was… And Chin-Nyeon-ee, once again, because she’s blinded by some bastard, is pulling out her insides for him. I don’t know why that brings tears to my eyes.
If I changed into soul who cheers her on, then will my heart break a little less? In its place of being someone who yells at her not to do this, someone who grabs her and forces her down, if I grow to bean individual who supports her, then will I believe less sad?
So today, I take a seat next to Chin-Nyeon-ee, doing this again.
2. Its okay!A tale from Oh Hae Youngs youth, when her document card turned into switched with the opposite Oh Hae Youngs. Fairly Oh Hae Young were givensecond in the class, whilst she, well, she wasnt even close. Though Oh Hae Youngs mom was embarrassed about the mix-up, she was, as always, on her daughters side. (Episode 15)
(To “pretty Oh Hae Young”) Are you Oh Hae Young? Your eyes are too big.
(To “normal Oh Hae Young,” her daughter) It’s okay! Like grades are a large deal.
3. My heart is at ease.After Oh Hae Youngs mom reveals out that Oh Hae Young was dumped, and was no longerthe only to get a divorce with her fiancé the day prior to their wedding, she opens up to her daughter. (Episode 8)
I concept my daughter was going around pronouncing everything, now not knowing whats embarrassing. Figuring outyou've got things you can’t tell even me breaks my heart, yet there’s something I’m relieved of. Someone who isn'tunswerving in a dating between a guyand girl is a man without affection and loyalty.
I thought my daughter was that roughly person, and I thought, “She’s some distance from being a excellentfit for anyone.” That was what drove me more crazy. But seeing as that’s not the case, my heart is at ease.
Even when you’re the user who suffered, and I’ve got fireplace raging in my eyes about it, I’m at ease.
4. Be as satisfied every bit y'all can.Though she doesnt necessarily approve of Do Kyung, she supports her daughter regardless of what. (Episode 18)
(To Do Kyungs mother) The 2 of them love each and every other so much, it type of feels that they can’t reside without each one other. In our lives, how many days do we have, when we feel like shall we jump up and down for love? Also, what collection of people sacksatisfy that choice as they live?
Don’t be focused on the judgments of others, and be as pleased as you can, on your hearts’ content. For this reason one brought her to his house.
5. Lets set the date.When each person is in deficient health with agonize for Do Kyungs life, Oh Hae Youngs mom stubbornly sets a date for the marriage, in utter self assurance that Do Kyung will pull through, which brings the dead waiting room to life. (Episode 8)
Let’s set the date. September 3.
Long live Hwang Duk Yi. Well omit you.
RelatedTags Kim Mi KyungOh Hae Young Again Post NavigationOld Story Lee Jong Suk And Han Hyo Joos Posters For W Published
You are viewing the most recent post