19 Things Best Running GuyFanaticsNotice binahearts June 27, 2016 0 The individuals of the SBS typedisplay Running Man have graced audience amongst six years of fun, laughter, and ridiculous games. What would we do on Sunday evening without them? There are an unendingselection of things that only Running Man lovers can understand, and even if ITwas oncechallenging to narrow the list down, I picked some of my favorites!
1. SpartaceThe Monday Couple is notorious and I used to beactuallyenthusiastic about them at one point. Yetdid you know the couple that many Running Man fans are not-so-secretly rooting for? Sparta and Ace.
Just get married, already!
2. The boredom of waiting in jail.Being the primary one to have your call tag ripped off isn'tactually fun. The members/guests also hate it because that suggests theres less air time for them.
On the infrequent occasion, they'llin findinganything to occupy their time.
3. Dining is a luxury.Each fourth dimension the members are given the opportunity to eat freely, the members get suspicious. They are ready toinfrequentlyrevel in their scrumptious meal, in its place spending all the time looking to figure out what the manufacturers volitionlead them to makeafter they are accomplished eating.
You told me to consume and I chose happily, so dont do stuff like this. (No wonder thoseother people wouldnt just give this to us.)
4. Moving boxes.In the sooner episodes, the producers used to put random boxes in the races in order that the members and visitors would have more puts to hide. This become amusing to observe especially when the cameraman would catch them trying to move!
5. The fashioned Song-Song couple.Im just going to leave this here.
6. The egg and Kwang Soos perpetual bad successThat egg game where they get a host of eggs- some boiled, some not- and the members/guests must crack them over their head. Deficient Kwang-Soo lost lovely much each time.
7. Lee Kwang Soos muliple identities and nicknames.Lee Kwang Soo as the giraffe? Kwangvatar? Prince of Asia?
Or how about Song Joong Kis feet?
8. 7012 and the number 7.At the Consensus episode of Running Man (episode 267), the members played a game where six of them had to select a random number and Yoo Jae Suk had to jump rope the number that he concept they picked. The members picked the number seven and crazily enough, Yoo Jae Suk jumped 7 times. It was a simple, but emotional a section of the episode since it displayed their implausible teamwork. Since that episode, the number seven has turn into symbolic of this family.
In a later episode, 7012 was the password for Gary to escape. The numbers 012 mean all the time in Korean. Cheesy, but adorable!
9. The pain this is acupuncture mats.Noted as having many health benefits, the members poured their blood, sweat, and tears when having to compete on these painful mats. From time to time if the producers were being nice, they would let them wear socks.
10. Hahas uncanny resemblance to a cool animated film character.Haha Pororo = Haroro.
11. Betrayal Trio!You'll never believe these 3 to be loyal. If it method winning, these three will betray their team in a heartbeat. Their iconic trio arm cross has became a staple in the provefor lots of years!
12. Patiently waiting for Song Joong Kis return.Its been forever since Song Joong Ki was a member of Running Man. He did get backin shorta couple of months after he left, but I believe its about time he comes back and this time perhaps forever. Please?
13. MongJi is a woman?!Its now notsimple being the only realgirl on the Running Man team. The man members incessantlyfail to remember that shes a fantasticgirltill the days she displays up taking a look like this:
14. Biases and Running Man all in one!When Running Man announces that they're having a guest or guests that I actually truly heart, I might be able to hardly involve myself. I am getting and so excited because its like my two giant loves coming in combination and forming a large love party.
15. THE BELLS.The eerie sound of these bells coming from afar. When youre hiding from the chasers, its a legitimate you lot dread hearing as itskill they are close to and are going to take a glance at out and rip your name tag off.
This worry and terror cant be expressed through a gif or pic. It must be heard.
16. Block Gary.The ever so accurate drawing of Kang Gary.
17. Lee Kwang Soo Lee Sung Kyung FOREVER.They. Are. The. Cutest.
Look at how genuinely glad they are to peer each other.
18. Epic brow slaps.These brow slaps are given as punishment when anyone loses a game. It's milesstated to reason dizziness and blurry vision.
19. HOT PANTS!Back in the previous episodes, as punishment, the wasting team would have to wear hot pants out in public. These hot pants were generally super short and super tight shorts. I feelthey want to bring this punishment back. What do you think?
Did we omitanything else else, Soompiers? Let us know in the comments below!binahearts is a Soompi author who loves to spend her unfastened time immersed in all things Korean- dramas, movies, K-Pop, and good looks products! Her existing obsessions are Song Joong Ki, Akdong Musician, SMTM5, and Fortunate Romance. When she isn’t gazingthe newest Running Man episode, she may also benoticed indulging in her favouriteleisure pursuitswhich come withmaking a song her center out at karaoke, photography, fidgeting with her dog, and eating dessert!
RelatedTags HaHaJi Suk JinKang GaryKim Jong GookLee Kwang SooRunning ManSong Ji HyoYoo Jae Suk Post Navigation Previous TaleCommunicate Show Discusses Park Yoochuns Alleged Rest room Fetish
You are viewing the maximum recent post
#HaHa #Ji Suk Jin #Kang Gary #Kim Jong Gook #Lee Kwang Soo #Running Man #Song Ji Hyo #Yoo Jae Suk