Oh My Lady has been thru a lot, being stuck at customs for 10 hours at the L.A. airport, and there were other reasons being mentioned as the motive of their detainment.
WM Entertainment had in the past stated the explanationwas onceon account of their hugecollection of costumes and props for Oh My Girl's jacket album shoot, whilst a Korean airlines rep stated the explanation whyturned into because they did no longer have functionality visas.
WM Entertainment has cleared the misconception once and for all in their 5-part respectable statement.
1. First off, we say sorry for being overdue to seizethe locationat the connection interruption which Oh My Woman and all of thepersonnel experienced.
2. On December 9, Oh My Girl traveled to the U.S. for their album jacket photoshoot. And we had already told the interested parties that while we were in the U.S., Oh My Girl would open for the L.A. match 'Unforgettable 2015' which either celebrities and manufacturers were attending.
We were thankful that this would be a chance for rookie girl crew Oh My Girl to satisfy representatives, and we determined to join in in promotions. Since the development was no longer our own solo performance, there has been no wish toget keep of a performance visa.
3. After this, Oh My Girl and the employees had no hassle alongside the procedures at the Los Angeles airport immigration place of business and passed through, yetan issue arose while at customs.
The consumeranswerable for customs asked Oh My Girl and the employees what dating they had with every other, and some of the staff used the observe 'sister' and a false impression occurred. They idea information technology was odd that we were not blood related, but said that we were 'sisters'. And they took additional attention to the hugeamount of pieces and outfits we had. And because the participants are young girls, they were fallacious as 'working women' which the U.S. has a largefactor with appropriate now.
4. After the misunderstanding was resolved, we were sent back to the airport immigration office, and had conversation with the airport staff, and our opinion was not straightened out. And in the former step, our phones were seized and it was an excessivestate of affairs where lets not touchany person outside. The corporate was detained for a long length of 15 hours, and we made a decisionto move back to Korea as a result of members who were tired physically and emotionally.
5. A attorney in the U.S. is taking the hassleto be sure the unjust remedy of being detained is valid or not. We sincerely express regret for causing anxiety and thank each person who worried for us.
SEE ALSO: WM Entertainment and Korean airline give alternative reasons for why Oh My Girl was detained at L.A. airport